A Traveler's Journal:
1. First the beautiful and charming Kelly family sends me on my way
2. Then while at LAX, Sarah Silverman and I exchange bathroom niceties at the vanity
3. Then I get an window EXIT row seat and sleep for 10 hours straight without the aid of Ambien, but replete with neck pillow, eye mask, and noise-cancelling head phones
4. Then I get up to stretch and have a good chat with "Jelly Roll" about yoga and healthy eating
5. Upon arrival, I find $20 on the ground
6. After clearing customs a fellow islander from Canada picks me up at the airport and whisks me straight to the beach for my first "flat white"(coffee w/cream)
7. Then I spend the day at Bondi beach and walking the coast with Matt and Carrie (more Canadians from the island days...)
8. And find my ideal place to live
9. Then I come back to Mark and Matt's place to find a very comforting email offering a room for rent moments from the yoga studio in Balmain!
Quite the auspicious beginnings I would say....